Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scars of Time

Still alive. Very little sleep. Cold night. Every time a car went by, I bolted upright. One stopped. Hid behind the drug store. Once the car went, checked on my stuff. Bag rummaged through, stuff scattered everywhere. Took a half-hour to recover everything.

Called home from pay phone. No response. Might be out looking for me. My folks, I mean. Mom's probably worried sick. Dad'll be angry. Sister... who knows with her?

In midtown BSG Pilot Coffee store. (See what I did there?) Moving on. Buses running now. Catch one, take to university. Big campus, lots of places to hide. Will wait it out there. (And check Dad's office. He might be there.)

Train doesn't come until early morning.

3 comments:

  1. that's right, keep your wits, Amelia(Sage) you're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEARYOUREND
    REACHISMINE
    IOWNHISBODY
    ENDTHISPLAN
    NOMOREDEATH
    DESTRUCTION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amelia watch yourself if you can read this shit is going down again although we have a better handle of the situation than last night.
    Love, Light, Life Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete