Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ditch

It wasn't Dad.

It got his coworker/office-mate. The guy had my dad's keys.

I'm getting out of here. Called my drinking buddy from school, packed a backpack full of clothes, got all my tech goodies powered up. Probably got enough in the old bank account for a train ticket.

Calling the cops as soon as this is posted. Once they're done, I... I'm locking myself into the bathroom with my mother's service revolver. I'll wait out the night and then head out of town.

Head east.

6 comments:

  1. Contact Shaun let him know whats going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here.

    Can't type long. Guy left wi-fi connection unsecured. Moving on.

    Three broke in. Tried to get into bathroom, to hurt me. Climbed out the window w/ my stuff. No note to parents.

    Will post ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god! I thought I was the only one left. just updated my blog. Theres a status update there for whats been going on since I last heard from you. You may not like it though.

    ReplyDelete